This very textured picture was taken in Fiji at sunset. It’s in black and white, so you’ll never know what colour everything was. In light of this, I would like to firmly state that those rocks were giant fish-tank rocks and they were bright turquoise. You can’t say I’m wrong.
Impress your friends and neighbourhood burglars by getting one of my photos as a mad luxurious framed poster with a very classy white border! It’s printed on a thicc high-quality matte paper, framed with a semi-hardwood alder frame, and probably won’t be destroyed if you or your local ghost knock it down in the night!
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• Acrylite front protector
• White mat board
• Hanging hardware included
• 21×30cm posters are approximately size A4